Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun now that I have conqured: generators

Well, this was a very interesting lesson. I really liked the "feed" that you gave us in the tutorial. I was able to do a rebus note, color some virtual eggs, and put a new picture on my desktop. I liked doing it, but of all the choices on the list, these three were about all that interested me. I attempted to google image generators. Found several sites I thought I would enjoy going to, but could not load any of them. I did find a site at www.tweakyourpage.com/Generators/Scrolling_Image/
that I enjoyed going to. I found a glittery Hello sign which I was able to load onto myspace. I felt like I really, really accomplished something. This lesson will be helpful to me if I need to make some catchy signs, or to amuse some friends in an e-mail. I am glad I was introduced to generators. A lot of this information I will probably not utilize, but it has given me more confidence in surfing the web. (Which, until now was the big,black hole in the super highway)

1 comment:

Bobbi Newman said...

glad to hear you're having fun!