Thursday, March 22, 2007

My map-at last!



Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I really, really wanted to do this exercise- just to see how much of the US I had covered. Finally,I was able to do it. However, I was not able to do it with the URL. I saved the picture to my computer and then uploaded the picture. Every time I would put in the URL, (ten weeks ago I didn't even know what that was) I would get a white box with part of the address in the gray writing area. I'm not sure what was wrong, but I do know there is "more than one way to skin a cat". Just put the Pinball Wizard philosophy into effect (hit a brick wall -go the other way). So, if someone can tell me what was wrong with trying to load the URL- I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to know how to do it both ways.

1 comment:

Bobbi Newman said...

If you were using the image button and pasting the URL where it says it shouldhave worked. We've been having some problems with the map website throughout the lessons, so it might be the website.