Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Web 2.0 Awards-Needs a second opinion

I found very little on this link that I wanted to pursue. After much perusing I decided to try the videos. I clicked on Video daily motion, which was in first place, and was told it was blocked for porn. I clicked on Meta cafe, #3, and by the looks of it, it should have been blocked. So that left the 2nd place one, which was youtube. I enjoyed the videos I found here. There was an adorable video of 2 otters, swimming side by side, holding hands. I really enjoyed that one. There were several other animal ones that caught my fancy as well. Of all the exploration I have done here, the different search engines, online image generators, etc. I really feel that Bobbi and Robin picked the best to illustrate their points.

1 comment:

Bobbi Newman said...

thank you! there are so many new and emerging things that it is nearly impossible to keep up with all of them, but we tried to pick the ones we thought would be most helpful to staff.