Thursday, April 5, 2007

You Tube

I enjoyed this lesson. I found several really cute videos of animals. I was able to put the one of the otters on my blog. There is a really cute one of a duck feeding the fish. It is so adorable. You can view it now at http://youtube.com/watch?v=xPxDw7ajfGE (Hey, I did it, I actually made a connection to a URL address)
I thought about the question on application to a library. I feel it might be used to post short clips of different programs on our myspace. How would the process go? Would you first have to post it to youtube, and then import it like I did with the otters. Or, is there a way to just post it from our video camera??? Other than that, I saw no real application. Am I missing the boat? Are there otherways to utilize this technology?

No comments: