Monday, January 8, 2007

Debbie's Deliberations on Blogging

Hello,
I am what you might call a very late bloomer! I am starting long after the rest of you, and I am starting "later in life" as well. Needless to say confusion seems to be by middle name. I really do not even understand the term blog, let alone all of the other words in these "29 things" to do...but I am going to give it a shot.
As for my first experience, let's just say that I graced Bobbi's doorway a lot this morning. Robin, be glad you are not in the same building as I am. Well, my first obstacle, was getting an invitation to join this illustrious group, but I finally was able to create the account that allows me to write so fluently on this page. The second obstacle for me, will be when I finish writing my thoughts and go to " post" this page. Well, now I must go and visit my "Buddy Bobbi", for I haven't a clue as to which button to push, in order to post this Blog. Do I, Post options, or publish???Hmmmm....Publish it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting your blog set up!
Don't worry about not knowing the terms used in the lessons, if everyone knew them already we wouldn't be doing this program. By the time you're done you'll be familiar with all of them!

Robin said...

Don't worry also about being late - the Children's department (hi Eric and Noelle!!) just started last week and there are others who say they plan to start, but haven't. You aren't late at all!! Starting a bit later than the "early adopters", though, does give you the advantage of being able to read lots of posts from people who have already been through the lessons you are doing - and lots of people to ask when you have questions!