Thursday, January 25, 2007
Technorati
Well, after going back to review and make sure that I had posted all the blogs that needed to be posted, I found I had missed this one. Actually, it was kind of good that I missed it, for after going through the entire lesson, and then revisiting technorati, I found it made a lot more sense. I used the tag of cooking, and stumbled upon a lot of sites, and I guess, personal blogs. I found it was much easier to navigate around this time. I guess I need to do it a couple of times, in order for it to penetrate my mind. I am also finding that blogging is coming much easier. I seem to be able to find this site much faster, and from different access points. It is all good, but just very slow going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Even though the concept is to simplify, learning to use Technorati wasn't quick for me, either. Like you, more time spent with it was rewarding.
Post a Comment