Well, I finally grasped something, but only after reading someone else's blog which had 2 comments on it. It was the comment that lit the lightbulb. I read through the entire explanation of LibraryThing. I understood it, but didn't grasp any application. Then when I read Bobbi's comment-it clicked. Why not use it as a catalog for books that I already own. This would be very helpful, if I kept it up, for I like to collect Recipe Books, but forget if I have already purchased one. Sooo, now I can inventory them. Neat. I could do this in word also, but it would not be available away from home. I like this!
I found it was very user friendly, and I liked this too.
Are you able to have 2 accounts, one for your current inventory, and one for your (to read list)?
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm really late on responding to this, but I did want to answer your question! Yes, you can have more than one account - check out Qhyrrae's blog to see how she has created several different accounts (more user names and passwords, though!!) to manage her book collection.
I also use Del.ici.ous to "tag" books I want to read or to buy. I find it pretty handy.
Post a Comment