Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A new day---a new dawn....

Well, here it is 2 days later. I don't really know if I am supposed to add new posts to my old one or not. But, ignorance is bliss.... So I am posting again. My main thoughts about this is what is it used for. I have never been one to keep a diary or write my thoughts down. Is that what this blog is for??? Who else reads these things??? Are we supposed to read all of the other blogs on our page. Do we comment on them, or just read them. When you comment, do you get an e-mail, or just a comment on the page.

I guess this will be the test.... Hmmmm! if anyone is out there and reading this let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
Your blog, for this program is to record your thoughts on each of the lessons. In fact it's required to qualify for the mp3 player. But you can also post anything else you like on it, thoughts about work, the program in general (like today's post).

I read all of the posts each member makes and you're encouraged to read and comment on other participants posts. You can see the list on the main page on the lower right side.

You can set blogger to notify you via email when you receive a comment. Under "settings" click on the "comments" tab at the bottom of the page is a place to enter your email address for comment notification.

Good luck!