Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Flickr the picture!


Sunset
Originally uploaded by knowsdebi.
What a beautiful way to end the day!! Of course it is 9:10 in the the morning, but I can dream. Well, I have discovered Flickr, and find I really like it. It is very easy to navigate, and to load your pictures. Right now my biggest problem with this program is remembering all of the logins and all of the passwords. Before I started this journey, I had a hard time remembering all the pass words for work, now I am in overload with passwords and logins.....
I am wondering about privacy again, though. I understand I can restrict the people who see my stuff, but I am very private, and don't want anyone hacking into my stuff. (Although, I guess they would have to be desperate, for if they wanted to waste all that energy and time in hacking, they would probably pick a more interesting site.)
I was wondering if you can post more than one picture in an entry. Hmmm.... I might have to do some more investigating.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Wow, debbie what a gorgeous sunset!